The sound of her cry travels through the rain...
Embrace the sadness.
Grief quiets the sound of the beating heart,even if I have no voice...
Next Chapter...
I aren't convinced that my stint in poly has came to an end in such abrupt fashion.The pain,anugish,antagonism and well,even though i do feel gaiety at times...No more.History,for good.
To all my Year 3 friends in Temasek Poly,I wish you well in your future endeavours.
Some plans after graduation...
Plan 1)I hope to secure the post of a zookeeper for the time being before entering NS as animals are fascinating,despite the estimated travelling time that could hit up to 4 hours,to & fro.Most importantly,I want to experience something whereby there will be no holding back in me saying,"Well,I like it."
Plan 2)Inspired by Yoshiki,I hope to save up enough money to secure a second hand piano and work hard on X Japan's sorrowful tunes.... Or pick up music lessons for that matter.It has always been my dream to be in a band.I can't leave that out.But...I'm crippled by constraints & hard knocks,which are intimidating.It lays me motionlessly on the ground,and I'm grasping for thin air, at the same time.Too soon...?
Plan 3)In my dream,I asked this lady,"May i know how to get to Hide's museum(dedicated to him after his death),Hideto san of X Japan?"
If only I can feel pain at that point.
I hope to make a trip to Japan in real life and check out their stuff and collectables,to witness,to feel... Can't get enough of X,& I never will...
Illusions are just another elusive epic of fragility...
Isn't it true?
The sky is still dark.