The sound of her cry travels through the rain...

Embrace the sadness.
Grief quiets the sound of the beating heart,even if I have no voice...

Can You Hear My Voice...

I oscillated under the revamp Victoria Concert Hall with a heavy heart and inner voice that was so debilitating that it burns.

It was where it started. And indeed, it will be where it shall all come to an end.

All my life, I've never pinned high hopes to achieve anything so seemingly desirable. Sometimes, I would wish that I have the courage to give up. It was funny though, now that it felt more suffocating and painful to let go than to continue to push the sky.

Standing right before my eyes is the under construction antiquated concert theatre where it seems to be in the same struggle as what I am undergoing. I had an intensive connection with it, telling me that we are both in this together and he'll be ready to welcome me in 2013.

I have so much to convey through music. All I need is a chance.

I dawdled back under the glittering stars with bated breath, and the only accompany I had was a drop of tear running down my cheek, adhered with a blatant lie.

Can you hear my voice...
hate and sadness... Saturday, 14 January 2012;1/14/2012 10:17:00 pm
inks